2016 Honda Civic Trim Comparison near Bowie, MD
The 2016 Civic is a Sedan With a Lot to Offer
Hands Free Link®1, to help you stay connected with your eyes safely on the road. Speaking of safe, you can opt for the Honda SensingTM suite, which includes Road Departure Mitigation2, a Lane Keeping Assist System3, and a Collision Mitigation Braking System4. Top it all off with a capless fuel filler so you’ll never forget your gas cap at the gas station again and you’ve got quite a vehicle on your hands.
The TOURING trim is the top-of-the-line Civic. The HondaSensingTM suite is standard, as is the Satellite-Linked Navigation SystemTM12. It comes with rain-sensing windshield wipers, heated rear seats, LED turn indicators, and LED low- and high-beam headlights. For the audiophiles out there, the TOURING comes with an upgraded audio system, a 450-watt premium system with 10-speakers, including a subwoofer.
Come on down to Pohanka Honda and we can show you the 2016 Honda Civic trim comparison near Bowie, MD, in person. We have plenty of 2016 Civics in stock and waiting for you!
1. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
2. Road Departure Mitigation only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use and can apply mild steering torque to assist driver in maintaining proper lane position and/or brake pressure to slow the vehicle's departure from a detected lane. Road Departure Mitigation may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
3. LKAS only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
4. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage (of collision mitigation). CMBS cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by high interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
5. Check the HondaLink website for smartphone compatibility. Please see your Honda dealer for details
6. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
7. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
8. Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
9. 174 hp @ 5500 rpm (SAE net).
10. HD Radio and the HD, HD Radio, HD Digital Radio, HD Digital Radio Alliance, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
11. SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2015 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
12. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on EX-L and standard on Touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska.) Please see your Honda dealer for details.