2016 Honda Pilot for Sale Near Baltimore, MD
Upgrade Your Family SUV to One that Comes with More
Pohanka Honda Capitol Heights 2016 Honda Pilot
Pohanka Honda Capitol Heights, serving Baltimore, MD, has the 2016 Honda Pilot for sale near Baltimore, MD. At Pohanka Honda Capitol Heights we have lease offers and manufacturer incentives available for the Pilot.
If you are looking for just the right family SUV, then look no further than the all-new Honda Pilot. This SUV comes with all the latest features, including advanced safety systems to give you peace of mind on the road, and the latest entertainment and convenience features at your fingertips. To top it off, there is plenty of room for all your family and all your gear. Don’t wait any longer, come down to your Maryland Honda Dealer, Pohanka Honda in Capitol Heights.
The 2016 Honda Pilot for sale near Baltimore, MD, is the perfect road trip SUV. Not only does it come with plenty of seating for up to seven, but you also get plenty of cargo room. With a second-row bench seat, getting to the third-row can be difficult, but not with the available one-touch second-row seat that moves forward with the push of a button. Or you can choose the available captain’s chairs.
When you need extra space, the seats in the 2016 Honda Pilot fold flat, which gives you up to 109 cubic-ft.1 of cargo space for all of your gear. Folding seats also give you the opportunity to configure the rear of the Pilot to fit your needs. If you need the second-row for passengers, you will still have up to 55.9 cubic-ft.1 of space for cargo. Even with a full passenger load, you can still fit plenty of equipment into the 18.5 cubic-ft.1 of space behind the third-row.
For those long road trips, the 2016 Honda Pilot for sale near Baltimore, MD, comes with entertainment for front and rear passengers. Those sitting in the back can watch their favorite movies on the available rear entertainment system. This system comes with either a DVD or Blu-ray™ disc player. There is even a remote.
For those in the front of the 2016 Pilot, the 8-inch Display Audio Touch-Screen system comes with plenty of music and media options. Some models come with apps, such as Pandora2, or options such as SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3 or HD Radio4 for your listening pleasure. However, no matter which model you choose, every 2016 Pilot comes with Bluetooth® Streaming audio5 so you will be able to stream your favorite music straight from your mobile phone.
Of course, what would a great family SUV be without advanced safety technology? The Honda Pilot now comes with the new Honda Sensing™ system. This is a collection of advanced driver assist systems that will help keep you safe on the road. Systems, such as Lane Departure Warning6 and Road Departure Mitigation System7 help to keep you in your lane by notifying your if your drift and using steering torque and braking to correct your steering. Other systems include Forward Collision Warning system8, which will alert you if it senses a potential forward collision, and Blind Spot Information System9 to let you know if another vehicle is hiding where you can’t see.
In the event of an accident, the Honda Pilot is full of features to keep you safe. For example, you will have the safety of dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags10, SmartVent® front side airbags10, and 3-row side curtain airbags10 with rollover sensor. You will also have the protection of the ACE™ body structure to redistribute impact energy away from passengers.
When you are ready to upgrade your family vehicle, come in for a test drive. Don’t wait any longer, driver home the 2016 Honda Pilot for sale near Baltimore, MD, from Pohanka Honda in Capital Heights today.
1. Based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard plus floor space between first and second seats and front seats moved forward.
2. Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.
3. SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2015 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
4. HD Radio and the HD, HD Radio, HD Digital Radio, HD Digital Radio Alliance, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation
5. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
6. LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
7. Road Departure Mitigation only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use and can apply mild steering torque to assist driver in maintaining proper lane position and/or brake pressure to slow the vehicle's departure from a detected lane. Road Departure Mitigation may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
8. FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
9. The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
10. Honda reminds you and your passengers to always use seat belts and appropriate child seats. Children 12 and under are safest when properly restrained in the rear seat.