2016 Honda Pilot Trim Comparison near Arlington, VA
Five Trim Levels. One Hard Decision. Let's Make it Easy.
Midsize SUVs are all the rage with families, primarily because they offer the amenities of a minivan wrapped up in an SUV covering. The 2016 Honda Pilot Trim comparison near Arlington, VA, will help you determine what trim level you and your family need, or just plain old want. Then come on down to Pohanka Honda and take one one a test drive.
1. 280 hp @ 6000 rpm (SAE net).
2. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
3. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
5. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge. Do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
6. LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
7. ACC cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. ACC should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather or on winding roads. ACC only includes a limited braking function; driver remains responsible for slowing or stopping the vehicle to avoid a collision.
8. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage (of collision mitigation). CMBS cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by high interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
9. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and DVD Rear Entertainment System are only available separately on EX-L models.
10. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L models and standard on Touring and Elite models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska.) Please see your Honda dealer for details.
11. The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.