Top Reasons Why We Are #1 Supporters of Recent Grads
Honda College Graduate Bonus:
Save Up To $500*
- • Qualified upcoming and recent college grads can save $500 on the price of any 2018 or newer Honda car, truck, or SUV. This is in the form of an offer that is automatically applied at the time of a loan request.
- • This can save the college graduate quite a bit, and it really helps because recently graduated students need all the financial breaks they can get.
THE EASIEST DECISION YOU'LL FACE AFTER COLLEGE...
YOUR NEW RIDE.
Do I Qualify?
- • Applicants will need to show proof of a degree earned within the past two years or show documentation of completion of all required credits to earn an undergraduate or graduate degree. This means that the student can still be enrolled.
- • If unemployed while attending school but offered a guaranteed position with a future employer, documentation of expected income is acceptable at the time of loan or lease application at the dealership.
90-Days No Interest
- • In addition to the $500 savings, eligible graduates will also enjoy the benefit of a deferred first payment.
- • Upon approval of a loan and the signing of the purchase or lease, no payment is required for 90 days, and no interest accrues during this period.
- • Get all the details by contacting Pohanka Honda. Ask about the grad program and all of its benefits!
*For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus per vehicle.Going towards down payment assistance or cap cost reduction. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through 3/31/2020 and may be terminated at any time.